Friday, November 9, 2007

Set building!

Whoa! What a past few days it's been! Sorry for not updating everyone but it's been go-go-go-go around here. Very fun and informative! I've been helping put up the set and now I'm glad to say the set is all up! (Thank you to Amanda, Anthony, Jeff who came and helped as well with the set) And it looks great by the way! Of course it's not painted to our color scheme yet but that'll come soon after Frank gets back in town on Tuesday. Also I was able to help design the lighting for the program. That was very neat. I knew the earlier we had lights and sound it would help. Even if they are a little off here and there at least we can see that now and correct them before performance.

Tonight we are going to try and run through the whole play on stage. We'll see how it goes. I know I'm excited to see it all come together on stage. It really is a different experience when you're in the theater surrounding, it makes me heighten my work level that's for sure.

Here are pics below of the set going up! Enjoy!

No comments: