Saturday, November 3, 2007

Video from first rehearsal

Greetings everyone! Here is a short video from the first day of rehearsal I took. I would have gotten it up sooner but with being sick and all it just got away from me. So enjoy! I know it's a short video but longer ones will be coming soon.



I had a rehearsal today with my actresses playing Annie and Helen. Went over the 'food fight' table scene. It's really coming along although it's a very difficult scene to get down. They are both doing very good with with. I was able to talk with our set designer Frank today too. The sets are going to be going up on Mon-Wed. So if anyone is in the area and wants to come out and help contact me!

Tomorrow we are rehearsing with everyone there and going to try and get through all of Act 1. It might be a rocky start but I know we'll get through it. So till then...keep those footlights hot!
-Cohen

No comments: