Sunday, October 28, 2007

Back in Action...

Well tonight was the first night of rehearsal that I've been to in awhile where I didn't think I was going to pass out. I'm feeling much much better than last week. I'm stronger now and it felt great to get back in there and be actively involved in the staging. We went over 2 strong scenes in the play tonight and all the actors are really doing good so far. I told them that they'll have to be getting rid of there scripts soon though. We are taking Halloween off but will be working Friday and Saturday to catch up for lost time. We're not that far behind but with the premiere date looming I want to be ahead more than behind.

I briefly got to talk with our costumer and she's going to do fittings on Tuesday before rehearsal. So that'll get the costumes started. Still looking for a stage manager. Jeff said he's going to look for one for me. Well...that's the update for now. I'm feeling better and more determined to see this all the way to the end.

1 comment:

Incognito said...

Hello,

You should set a definite date for your cast to be 'off-book'. In fact, with your opening on the 16th, they should already be off book. The sooner they are, the more time they get to explore, so to speak.

Break a leg with your stage debut!